My card is made with new paper from Kaisercraft called Fairy Dust. The beautiful shades of aqua and purple made it easy to make a layered card and add the beautiful "Celebrate" sentiment on the top. The flowers are simply fussy cut from the paper so you don't really need much to create it other than paper, adhesives and the die set.
Directions to make this:
1. Cut aqua card to measure 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches.
2. Cut purple paper 5 1/8 x 5 1/8 inches and glue on card.
3. Cut light grey paper 4 7/8 x 4 7/8 and then cut white printed paper 4 3/4 x 4 3/4 and glue together. Cut a small piece of the aqua fairy print 4 3/8 x 4 3/8 and glue them all together on card as shown.
4. Cut 2 small ovals in purple print paper. Glue the larger oval on the card and then adhere the smaller oval with 3D Foam Squares.
5. Fussy cut flowers from paper and arrange on both sides of the card. Hand cut leaves from the green printed paper and add to flowers.
6. Die cut the "Celebrate" die with white paper and glue on to the center of the card. Enjoy!!
Thank you so much for stopping over and if you would like directions for other cards be sure and leave a message so i can do them for other projects for you... Have a fun and crafty day!