Friday, April 21, 2017

Just in time for Mother's day

Hi everyone it's Teresa here today to share a quick Mother's Day card that you can whip up with just a few simple papers and one of my favorite stamps called "Mother's Hold their children's hands". This is such a beautiful saying and would be perfect to give to a special mom or grandmother too.


To make this card i used a watercolor paper that i got from Micheal's that had tiny gold flecks in it for my background.  I matted it with a matching pink cardstock and then a shiny ivory cardstock for my card base.  Over that i glued two strips of pink and gold ribbon to the base and then i cut out a gold filigree die from Becca Feeken.  This gave the perfect trim to go under my stamped image.


 I thought that gold embossing would really set it off so i stamped it in black Versafine ink and embossed it with gold powder.  It came out really thin and clear and really made all the gold in the ribbon and backgrounds pop.  I hope that you like it.


Supply List:

Black Versafine ink
Gold embossing powder
clear stamp block
Ivory, pink and gold cardstock
Pink and gold watercolor paper
yellow gold rhinestones
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D foam squares, tape runner

Thank you for stopping by... and have a wonderful crafty weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...