Monday, April 24, 2017

You Are

Hello, Diana here with a question for you!  So have you ever bought a stamp set and used every single stamp in that set?  I actually have a hard time doing that - there's always that one stamp in the set that I must have and others I find I love to use but as much as I hate to admit it, there's usually a stamp in a set that never gets inked.  However, I am happy to say that is not the case with this stamp set You are from Quietfire Design.



I lined up all of the 4 descriptives and embossed in clear on white card stock.  I then used my blue and green Distress Inks and sponged over two third of the card stock to make the lettering pop.  The top third is gold embossed with flowers from Elizabeth Craft Designs Flower Power.  I then embossed in white on black card stock the "You Are" and popped it up above the background.




And voila!  I used every stamp from the set! And I let the recipient know in no uncertain terms just what I think of them.  :)




You Are, Set of 5 - Mounted



1 comment:

Art By Wanda said...

What a cool card, Diana!!!! Wonderful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...