Monday, February 25, 2019

Monochromatic in Green Good Luck Card

Hi!  My card today is very St. Patrick's Day themed with my little four leaf clover but I think this great die can be used for so many occasions - interviews, exams, or any occasions that warrants a bit of anxiety.  What a great way to show someone you are thinking of them!




I was trying to keep the card one color and I did that by using different shades of green.  My "Good Luck" kind of disappeared until I add a green die cut underneath the white words.  Just that little bit of extra layer really helps to pop out whatever die you are highlighting.

The four-leaf clover is made from the hearts of the Heart Spray die.  I popped them up on foam tape and added a strip of card stock for the stem.  The background is a quilted 3D embossing folder by Memory Keepers and the beaded circle die is by Elizabeth Craft Designs.



Thanks for looking!



Good Luck - Metal Cutting Die

Hearts & Pawprints Sprays - 2 Metal Cutting Dies



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...