Monday, June 17, 2019

Nothings says I love you like puppy dog eyes

Any dog lovers out there?  Then you are my kind of people!  :)  When I saw that Elizabeth Craft Designs had just come out with this cute Dog die, I had to have it!  (Now if someone wants to come out with a Samoyed die, I would be ever so grateful.)  



I used ECD's Soft Finish cardstock for my dogs and this paper is a beautiful thing.  It takes the Distress Inks really well and has this lovely soft texture to it.  You have to try it.


The Distress Inks and Oxides come in several shades of brown and I think I used all of them for the two different dogs.  The dog dies come with two different set of ears and I think it is a lot of fun to arrange them to give the dogs personality.  (I love watching my Sammy's ears twitch to different sounds.)  I had the two puppies appear to be popping out of two circle openings and I thought that went perfectly with the "Miss you" die.  


The Miss you was die cut on dark blue card stock and I used the same one to mat the card.  Again I used a long and skinny card base (1/3 of the standard 8.5 x 11 paper) so that it would fit inside a business envelope easily.

Miss You - Metal Cutting Die
Miss you Metal die (Quietfire Design | Elizabeth Craft Designs)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh, yes! Dog lover right here! Your card is wonderful, Diana! Those puppies are just adorable! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...