Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Hangry is real so "Eat and be happy"

 My husband has learned this is a very real thing with me.  He knows that if I say I am hungry on a road trip, it is best to find a place to eat within 15 minutes, not until the next bathroom break.  Lol!  "Eat & be happy" immediately came to mind as I was looking through my latest purchase from Elizabeth Craft Designs which included the pizza box die set.



I added a purple flower using Florals 1 and the layered dies that came in the set.  I continued the theme with the inside of the box and added the rest of the rather cheeky sentiment.  But wouldn't it be great if you just had this little gift box handy for someone getting hangry?  It's sure to break the tension that may or may not be building.  :)



You know it's my favorite thing to figure out different ways to combine Quietfire Design dies - I really like this one!  Haha!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...