Monday, December 30, 2013

Love Does Not Consist of Gazing At Each Other Card



Hello Everyone, Terre here with a quick and easy card using Quietfire Design stamps. I don't know about you but between the holidays and fighting a horrible cold, I needed to find a simple solution to a beautiful card.... So using "Love Does Not Consist of Gazing At Each Other" stamp and Spellbinders 3D Embossing Folder and Label Four as it matches this folder, I created a beautiful card.


Using my Tsukineko VersaFine Olympia Green, VersaMagic Spring Peony, Pretty Petunia and Concord Grape ink I blended the colors over the embossed areas then added DecoArts Metallic Lustre Champaigne Ice to high lite the florals.

Thanks for stopping by my post today and I wish you all a Happy New Years, Crafty Smiles, Terre

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Beautiful! I love how you used the embossing folder!

Yogi said...

beautiful. hope you feel better. Have a great day

Joni said...

Oh, that is really pretty - thanks, Terre, and hope you feel better soon!

Quietfire said...

This is just gorgeous Terre! Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...