Yvonne here with a romantic winter card, using the brandnew Quietfire Design stamp "Deep within the forest".
Since the stamp is about winter as well as fairies, I could not resist using glitter and frosted berries :-)
- Quietfire Design: Deep within the Forest
- Spellbinders: Labels 49, Labels 49 Decorative Accents
- Mulberry flowers, stamens, berries, leaves
- Archival Ink: Jet Black
- Acrylic stamp block
- cardstock: white, blue (snowflake) patterned, gold, old bookpage
- Distress ink: Brushed Corderoy, Tumbled Glass, ink blending tool
- Scrapbook Adhesives: 3D foam squares
- Tacky glue
- Want2Scrap: rhinestones
I hope you like the card and am looking forward to your comments.
Thanks so much for stopping by,