Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Holiday Goody Gift Tags! - Christy Riopel Guest Designer




Hi, Christy here, and here is my second Guest blog post here on Quietfire!! A big thank you to the team for asking me share with you.


With the week before Christmas, it’s no surprise to all the crafty gals out there that a great collection of stamps on hand is the key to easy, quick, customizable gift giving.
 
I used this stamp set - My Dark Side is Chocolate

My Dark Side is Chocolate
 and

Dotted Harlequin Background



And I made these quick and easy hostess gifts with scraps and mailing tags.

Merry Christmas, and Happy Stamping!!
 



6 comments:

  1. oh nice. really good use of those quotes. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute ideas! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and the presentation is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. Love the tags and presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable - I have those stamps and will now put them to even greater use!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...