Yvonne here with a Christmas card using a brandnew Quietfire Design stampset "Merry Christmas Poinsettia". It's a set of 2 stamps: the text as well as the gorgeous image of the poinsettia!
the outlines of the flower are accented using Stickles/ glitter glue.
For my card I used:
- Quietfire Design: Merry Christmas Poinsettia (#6164)
- Spellbinders: Heirloom Legacy
- Archival ink: Jet Black
- Distress ink for coloring the flower (used colors: Aged Mahogany, Festive Berries, Barn Door, Mustard Seed, Pine Needles, Peeled Paint)
- Scrapbook Adhesives: 3D foam squares
- cardstock: white, red, green
- scissors, glue, acrylic stamp block
- Stickles: Star Dust
I hope you like the card.
Since this is my last Quietfire Design blogpost for 2015 I would to thank you all for all your visits and lovely comments and
wishing you all a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I hope to see you all again in 2016!
Thanks so much for stopping by.