Friday, December 18, 2015

Merry Christmas Poinsettia card


Hello everyone,
Yvonne here with a Christmas card using a brandnew Quietfire Design stampset "Merry Christmas Poinsettia". It's a set of 2 stamps: the text as well as the gorgeous image of the poinsettia!
the outlines of the flower are accented using Stickles/ glitter glue.





For my card I used:

I hope you like the card.
Since this is my last Quietfire Design blogpost for 2015 I would  to thank you all for all your visits and lovely comments and 
wishing  you all a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I hope to see you all again in 2016!


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. the coloring is wonderful. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat flower is amazing! The MErry Christmas is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...