Good Morning. This is Selma today with a cute snowman looking forward to a white Christmas and wanting to wish you a Merry Little Christmas.
This is a 6"x6" white card base. A piece of glittered design paper was attached to the front.
Directions for creating the card:
1. Die cut Spellbinders Filigree Delight background - which is 4"x5"
2. Back with a piece of blue card stock, leaving a small frame around edges.
3. Stamp "Let It Snow" on a piece of 5"x4" white card stock.
4. Cover this card stock with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
5. Place the die over the sentiment, over the Adhesive Tape, centering the sentiment within the oval of the Spellbinder Beaded Oval die. Run through die cutting machine.
6. Peel off the covering of the Adhesive Tape and add Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. Rub in the Glitter to make it shiny.
7. Add blue rhinestones on each oval circle and in center of each snowflake.
8. Stamp snowman on white card stock. Cover image with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape. Peel off adhesive covering and sprinkle with Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter, and rub in glitter.
9. Use markers to color over glitter on the hat.
10. Stamp Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas on 4 1/2" x 1 1/4" piece of white card stock. Bevel edges of this piece. Glue to bottom of card. Add blue rhinestones to each corner.
11. Attach the Let It Snow frame at top of card, then attach snowman using glue behind head and dimensional tape at the bottom.
12. Add Garden Notes Whitepine Boughs on upper left corner.
This card will bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
Quietfire Creations stamps used:
6086 Let it Snow Snowman
5913 Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Thanks for stopping by.