Yvonne here with a new card combining a gorgeous Quietfire Design stamp with a Quietfire Design-ECD die-template.
Since the card is in pink it's meant for a newborn baby girl.
We have a granddaughter on the way (end June) and that was my inspiration for this card.
Since I am so happy about this, I would like to give away this card to a randomly chosen commentor on this blogpost.
So...if you would like a chance to win the card, simply leave a comment under this blogpost.
My next Quietfire Design blogpost will be on May 5th and I will announce the winner in that blogpost.
- Quietfire Design: Welcome Little One (#6445) , Congratulations (metal cutting die) (9500-1051)
- Archival ink: Jet Black, acrylic stamp block
- Scrapbook Adhesives: 3D foam squares
- cardstock: white, pink, patterned, pink metal foil
- mulberry flowers and leaves, burlap, twine, self-adhesive pearls
- paper distresser, Distress inkpad (vintage photo) , ink blending tool
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a great day!
Hugs from Holland,