Yvonne here today sharing a card using Quietfire Design stamp "If I had a Star for every time you made me smile"
For this card soft pastel colours were chisen for a feminine touch. Personally I love to combine soft pink with grey.
Since the die-cut is an intricate pattern, no patterned paper is used for this card.
- Quietfire Design: If I had a Star for every time you made me smile (#5970)
- Spellbinders: Becca Feeken Intertwined Spirals , Standard Circles Large
- Archival ink: Jet Black
- mulberry flowers, leaves, satin ribbon, self-adhesive peark strips
- Scrapbook Adhesives: 3D foam Squares
- cardstock: white, grey, pink, silver.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Wishing you a great day!
With a hug from Holland,