Today we have guest designer Connie Powell's lovely home décor project to share with you.
This project comes with a poignant story of a baby who never had the chance to take a breath. Here is what Connie wrote:
This project is dedicated to Baby Evelyn aka Evie.
Her family was able to hold Baby Evelyn after her birth and I think the sentiment was perfect for them. I call this Butterfly kisses because the Butterflies are headed to Heaven and leaving her family kisses. They will always ""Remember the Moments" of the day they got to hold their beautiful daughter.
- Heat emboss one plain double light switch cover with embossing glitter
- Ink stamp with multiple colors onto a die cut
- Cut the die cut into pieces to fit light switch cover
- Adhere the die cut onto the switch plate cover after the heat embossing is set
- Stamp the switch plate cover with Quietfire Design Stamp "We do not remember days...We remember moments."