Monday, March 4, 2019

Life Doesn't Have to Be Perfect - Guest Designer, Kim Gowdy



Hello!

Kim Gowdy here for a quick card share for Quietfire Design. This is your one stop shop when you are looking for that “perfect” sentiment or quote for a card or scrapbooking page. Whether you are looking for something thought provoking, whimsical or sweet…Quietfire Design is sure to have what you need.

The card I am sharing is quite simple and colourful.



I started with a print I had made using acrylic paints and my Ranger Gel Plate. I like to pull my gel prints with deli paper.

I cut down my print and adhered it to a piece of Creative Scrapbooker Superstock using a gel medium. The deli paper acts almost like tissue paper and fades away when used with a gel medium revealing what is beneath [in this case just white Superstock].

Quietfire Design’s Life Doesn’t have to be Perfect stamp seemed to be the perfect sentiment to my messy, colourful background.




I’ve added a few staples and star sequins for that little ‘something” that was needed to finish it off and mounted it to a card base made from a Bazzill cardstock.

How will you create with your favourite quote?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...