Monday, March 25, 2019

Watercolor Inspiration: Just living is not enough

 
Hello Crafty Friends!

Welcome to Quietfire Creations!

I would like to share a card I created using the inspirational quote from Quietfire Design, Just living is not enough.
Just Living is not Enough - Mounted
It is a wonderful stamp for this time of year and beyond as we all start celebrating spring and enjoy summer.
Usually at this point in the post I share some of the material used and/or card instructions.  However, instead I will point you to the FB Live this Thursday at 7pm EST on the Quietfire Design page:
I hope you can stop by and check out the tutorial.  It is easy and fun to make!  If you cannot make the FB Live, feel free to check out the video on the Quietfire Design YouTube channel
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a happy, crafty day!
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...