Friday, November 2, 2012

Christmas Blessings Cuddlers

Robyn here, PS(Post Sandy). I'm grateful for my sheltering cove that protected us here during the wild and windy storm.
 Many Blessings to count.

I'm doing tags this year instead of cards-they do double duty- the tos and froms can be on the back, they decorate the gift packaging and convey your holiday wishes-there is also room to write more on the back if you wish.

I embossed the tag-cut from my stash of vintage file folders with a cuttlebug folder. Colored the raised areas with Sakura glitter and Glaze pens.


The Cuddler words are thermal embossed clear with Versafine crimson and lagoon on
Spellbinders 2010 Christmas Ornament.
The tree is part of the Peace on Earth stamp and thermal embossed in Ranger superfine  gold.

I outlined the die with the Brilliance gold ink and shaded a bit with Distress Iced Spruce.

I pulled out my christmas craft stash and the holly ribbon jumped out! Quicky Glue pen to the rescue.

May your days be merry and bright and all your holidays be filled with color!

Comments and questions welcomed!

5 comments:

Quietfire said...

Gorgeous Robyn!!

Charmaine Stack said...

This is very elegant, Robyn. Great use of the cuddlers.

Holly said...

Very festive Robyn- screams Chriatmas- love it!

Yogi said...

Beautiful!!

Anne said...

I love all the textures and colours. Such a super designed piece! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...