Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I Will Honour Christmas Card


Hello everyone, Terre here with another crafty creation using Quietfire Designs amazing stamps. For my project today I chose to use the stamp called "I Will Honour Christmas", this sentiment just fills my heart with joy!

 
I used a stipple brush and a blush colored stamp pad to ink up the outer edges of the die cut and the poinsettia, this gave the card a soft yet colorful look. Add some crushed glass flakes to the poinsettia and stamp your I Will Honour Christmas sentiment in the center of the die cut and there you have it a beautiful Christmas card that looks like it took hours to create. If you would like to recreate this simple and elegant card just follow the links to Quietfire Designs, they are all there! Thank you for stopping by my blog post and I hope you enjoyed my Christmas card. Crafty Smiles, Terre
 
 
 


8 comments:

Robyn said...

Beautiful setting for the quote.
I'm in love with these rectangles too!

Holly said...

That is GORGEOUS Terre. More things for my wish list- do I NEED two different designs of rectangle dies?
I really like how subtle the colours are- very elegant.

Terre Fry said...

Hello Holly thank you for your comment, no this is only one set of Majestic Elements, If you click the link it will take you to the die on the online store right here at Quietfire. Yes I agree these are a must have and the colors are really subtle.

Holly said...

My mistake Terre- I worded that badly. I have a set already, I was wondering if I needed the one you used as well. So sorry for the confusion- I'll keep my goofy musings to myself.
Again, gorgeous card Terre.

Anonymous said...

Very lovely! White & a touch of color can be gorgeous! Thanks for sharing Terre!

Yogi said...

beautiful. elegant. Love those rectangles. Have a great day

Quietfire said...

This is lovely Terre! So delicate!

krcmasterpiece said...

A friend referred me to your site to see your card. It is stunning! You did a fabulous job. The sentiment is perfect too.

I'll poke around awhile & see what else you've been doing!
Have a great day.
www.krcmasterpiece.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...