Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Snowflakes are Kisses ...

Hi, it's Darsie with you today and I am sharing a Clean and Simple card with you! In the hustle and bustle of the upcoming holiday season, sometimes it's hard to create your Christmas or Winter cards! Clean and Simple styled cards are the way to go for those who want to send out cards but don't have the time!


I used a pretty red snowflake paper for my background, then cut, embossed and stenciled one of the new Die D-Lites from Spellbinders for my sentiment "Snowflakes are Kisses from Heaven". I added a Stampin' Up felt snowflake with a flat-topped brad, then adhered it to a white card and I was done! Didn't take more than 5 minutes from start to finish!!

Happy Crafting ~ Darsie

6 comments:

krcmasterpiece said...

I love your sentiment! I love snowflakes!!

I've posted a canvas I did with snowflakes today. You might enjoy it.

www.krcmasterpiece.blogspot.com

CraftyJo said...

Lovely! And I bet you could mass-produce them quite simply too :)

Yogi said...

very nice. Have a great day

Robyn said...

I love Clean and Simple. and how the paper compliments the quote

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love the red with the snowflake images!

Quietfire said...

This is beautiful Darsie! I love the unexpected red!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...