Wednesday, January 23, 2013

LOVE does not consist....card

Hello everyone...Terre here with a creative card using Quietfire Designs "LOVE does not consist" stamp. I just received this stamp before I left for CHA and I think it is one of my new favorites..I think I say that about all of Quietfire Designs stamps...lol!
 
You might have also noticed the die cut....it is one of Spellbinders new releases at CHA called 5 x 7 Detailed Scallops, it is part of the new Card Creator line. Quietfire Designs will be carrying Spellbinders new releases so make sure to check back to order. Just look how perfect the stamped sentiment fits, add a little air brushed color and there you have a perfectly layered card with an amazingly detailed stamped sentiment! Thanks for stopping by my post today, crafty smiles Terre


2 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow! to your color, scallops and the beautiful sentiment stamp!
TFS

Yogi said...

very pretty' nice layering and pretty bow.
Have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...