Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Only True Gift....Card

Hello Everyone, Terre here with another crafty card using Quietfire Designs stamps.
For this card I used "The Only True Gift" stamp, My Minds eye pattern paper, Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Five,  Spellbinders Wonderful Wings, Want2Scrap's Labels Twenty-Five Nestabling and Nestaboard.

After I stamped my sentiment, I air brushed the white cardstock to make the sentiment pop.
I die cut my butterflies out of pattern paper and added some pearls to create their body.

Hope you all have enjoyed this creative card, thank you for stopping by my post today. Crafty Smiles, Terre 

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Beautiful sentiment- love the butterflies too!

BlackCats said...

Gorgeous card. The pearls on the butterflies tie things together nicely.

Yogi said...

lovely Have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...