Wednesday, August 5, 2015

In a Perfect World

Hello!  It's my pleasure today to show you my new favorite stamped saying from Quietfire:  In a perfect world you would live next door.  Don't you just love it when you see something like that and immediately think of several people you want to send it off to?  And then when it is perfectly written too - ahh, crafty bliss.  :)  


Quietfire Design, In a perfect world, Diana Nguyen, die-namites, birdhouse, card

I kept it very simple (no surprise there!) with a watercolored die from Die-namites Hello Birdhouse and a softly sponged background.  There were 4 houses on this die so I trimmed a couple off and moved one around so that I would have room for my sentiment.  



Quietfire Design, In a perfect world, Diana Nguyen, die-namites, birdhouse, card

In A Perfect World, Set of 4 Stamps - Mounted

Off to make a few more and send them off!  Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Yogi said...

cute. have a great day

I'm a Little Teapot said...

What a sweet card, Diana!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...