Thursday, August 27, 2015

When I Saw This

Hello Everyone, hope your week is going great! Today I have a elegant, yet simple card to share with you. This creative card uses Quietfire Design's When I Saw This sentiment. My best friend recently moved to another state for her job, I miss her dearly so this sentiment says so much for our friendship so I think I will send this card to her.

The die templates that I have used in Quietfire Design's When I Saw This card are from Spellbinders, I love to use my sewing machine to stitch on my cards as well. To adhere everything together I used Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry as well as Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares to pop the sentiment up .
The Quietfire Design's When I Saw This sentiment was stamped using Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The white paper flowers and gun mental pearls are from Want2Scrap.

Thank you for stopping by my blog post today, I hope you have been inspired to create a card and send it to your best friend, it is amazing how many people do not send cards, I think we should all change that, don't you? Crafty Smiles, Terre

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Terre! Yes! lets all send more cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    BEAUTIFUL sentiment, BEAUTIFUL layers, BEAUTIFUL card!!!
    I plan on making some cards this weekend to send to a friend and to her Dear Little Granddaughter who will be in hospital for the next couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure your friends Granddaughter will just love your cards, best wishes for her as well. Thank you for your wonderful comments on my card.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...