Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Worry


Hello, Diana here to share this beautiful quote by the amazing Corrie Ten Boom, author of The Hiding Place.  If you don't know who she is, you should definitely google her.  She's such an inspiration. And don't you just love the flourishes on top and bottom of this quote?  Yum!


I first stamped and embossed this quote on white card stock.  I then die-cut it out with Spellbinders Label 8, backed it with a kraft layer with Decorative Labels 8.  More foam tape on top of the large Tranquil Moments die, the stitched layer from My Favorite Things Blueprints 15, and then the kraft base layer.  I love foam tape... and butterflies and flowers so I added those too!  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the butterfly is Poppystamps Elsa butterfly with a row of adhesive pearls.



Worry - Mounted


Thank you so much for looking and I hope this helps inspire you to enjoy today!


4 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL sentiment & DELIGHTFUL card - LOVE IT ALL!!!
... sad but true words, I really needed the reminder today - thank you :)

Yogi said...

very nice. have a great day

Jean said...

So pretty.

Barbara said...

Beautiful card......and the sentiment is correct, but it doesn't stop us worrying, unfortunately x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...