Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Merci to you...

Hi everyone, it's Teresa here and thanks so much for stopping over today to see what's new on the Quietfire blog.  I have an easy card to share today that i did with the "Merci" die and the new "I don't tell you often enough stamp set".  There are so many fun ways that you can mix and match the Way with Word dies and stamps these days and these two went perfect together for this card for my friend.


For my card i used the "Merci Die" and cut it out and layered it with brown printed paper. Then I  paired it with a fancy die that i had in my stash to make a medallion for it to lay on.  I used dark brown paper to shawdow the die and it made it pop out really nice even though it's more vintage looking.  The flowers and papers are from Prima Marketing and it's called Tales of you and Me.


Here is the stamp set that i used for the inside.  I cut a small piece of ivory paper and then stamped the "I am thankful for all you do" in the dark cocoa that i used for the front of the card.  These are such great multi purpose stamps and you can use them for so many cards and things.


And here is a quick closeup of the die and the shadow.  I love to do this because it makes the die thicker and more bolder and it really stands out more.  

Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Yogi said...

very pretty. have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...