Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Remember I love you

The Remember die is wonderful for scrapbooking but also for highlighting your sentiment.  On this card, all my pinks frame my sentiment "I love you" from the I Don't Tell You Often Enough stamp set by Quietfire Design.  

Diana Nguyen, Quietfire Design, Remember, Elizabeth Craft Designs, hydrangea, I don't tell you enough

After I stamped the "I love you" on white card stock, I die cut it out with the large frame from Spellbinders Filigree Delight die.  The Remember and hydrangeas (from Elizabeth Craft Designs) were cut from pink card stock paper. A darker pink was cut for the shadow effect on the Remember.  The hydrangea flowers were made by curling each petal with a stylus.  To add more dimension to the flowers, I colored the center a darker pink and then brushed Wink of Stella over the flowers.  I also added drops of Crystal Effects as water drops.


Diana Nguyen, Quietfire Design, Remember, Elizabeth Craft Designs, hydrangea, I don't tell you enough



Remember - Metal Cutting Die




I Don't Tell You Often Enough, Set of 5 - Mounted







3 comments:

Yogi said...

beautiful. those hydrangea look great. have a great day

Jean Bullock said...

What a beautiful card! Great choice of dies and I love the sentiment stamp. Well done. I pinned.

Debbie Gaetz said...

beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...