Monday, June 8, 2020

Be Yourself Scrapbook Layout

Hi Connie Nichol here today with a scrapbook layout featuring the Be Yourself dies and the You can do Anything stamp. These were perfect for a page about my son getting ready to graduate from high school.


The paper and journaling cards are from Prima.  I simply stitched around the edge of the page with my sewing machine and tucked journaling cards next to and behind the photos.  I stamped on one of the cards.  What a wonderful encouraging sentiment this is!

Add a few punched shapes or die cuts, a paper doily and some journaling.  My title is from this die set:


A simple page to put together another memory captured.  Thanks for stopping by, Connie






1 comment:

Jean said...

Simply gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...