Monday, January 27, 2014

Love Stories Frame Set


Hi Everyone... it's Teresa again and I am sharing a frame set
that I made for my daughter to put her pictures in 
of her boyfriend and her for Valentines this year.  
I used the Gentle Thoughts set # 6228 Love Stories and I think
that it was the perfect sentiment for it!


I created my frame from simple chipboard that I had and covered
it with papers in beautiful shades of blues, greys and pinks. I used
a Crop a Dile to punch holes in the sides so that I could put
ribbons in to tie it together with... It was really simple.


 I used the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty-Two for the 
outside frames and the inside that I stamped on.  I used Silver ink
and also embossed it with silver embossing powder so that it really 
stood out.  For the flowers I used Prima ones that I had and also 
added the tiny butterfly charm in silver to make it a little more garden like.


You can see the details in the stamp when it's closer, it's really pretty!

Thank you for stopping by and be sure and leave a comment and
 let us know what you think and if you love the stamp.

Happy Stamping to all of you!


8 comments:

Yogi said...

Really pretty. I'm sure she's going to love it. Have a great day

Anne said...

Wow! This is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous! I love the pastel colours, beautiful flowers and the little butterfly! Such a lovely sentiment too1 Bravo!

KFlaherty said...

This really is so beautiful. I think this is something I am going to try. Yes, the sentiment is wonderful.

Holly said...

Very nice Teresa!

Unknown said...

This is awesome, real cool mom to make this for her daughter too!

Joni said...

This is truly lovely - what a terrific gift! Thanks for sharing it with us, Teresa!

Teresa said...

Thank you Joni, Suzanne, Holly, Kelly, Anne and Yogi for leaving such wonderful sweet comments!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I may have to copy that......thanks for sharing!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...