Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! & Quietfire 2013 Review

Here are just a few of my favourite creations made in 2013 using Quietfire stamps and Digital Cutting Files.  Art pieces are by the Quietfire Design Team, a few of our talented Guest Designers and other wonderful colleagues! Most of the artwork you will find on this blog.

It's taken me about 4 hours to figure out how to do this slideshow and some images were dropped in the process, so my apologies if I missed you!
 
Happy New Year everyone!
I hope we can continue to inspire you in 2014!



7 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow!!! This is one knock out slide show.
and to think this is only the highlights or 2013!
thanks Suzanne for inspiring us to create without limits!

Holly said...

I totally agree with ALL you said Robyn!

Ramona said...

Wishing you a wonderful, creative and colorful new year!

Francie in Montreal said...

Beautiful creations, everyone one of them. All the best for 2014. May it be stuffed with all the things you love, good health and joy..

Susan1212 said...

Gorgeous artwork!

Anonymous said...

Loved your slideshow for 2013 - gave me a lot of inspiration. Is there a way that I can print out the designs. They go by so fast, I can't remember them. Thanks so much.

Marlene

Ms Linda (swtanxiety94@yahoo.com) said...

Love the slide show; It is spectacular. Hope you are feeling better, Can not wait to see your new stamps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...