Monday, January 20, 2014

Valentine’s Day Fairy Tale!


Good morning!  Sherry here with you today and I have another Valentine’s Day card to share!  The sentiment used for the card is from the Quietfire Design set, Valentine’s Day/Love 2013.

FairyTaleCard

I used a pad of old Lost & Found designer paper for the card, layering coordinated patterns from the pad.  After the paper was cut, the edges were distress with scissors, sponged with Antique Linen Distress Ink, and then stitched to the card front on the sewing machine.

The flowers were die cut/embossed from another piece of the paper with Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms.  The leaves were die cut/embossed with Foliage and the newly released Foliage Flourish. 

The sentiment was embossed with Queen’s Gold Embossing Powder and then die cut/embossed with Ovals SM.   A frame for the sentiment was made by gluing another piece of paper from the pad to chipboard, then die cutting/embossing with Opulent Ovals.

FairyTaleCardCloseUP

I found the ribbon already dyed in my stash and it looked to me like it had been dyed with Antique Linen, so I added it to the card as it was.

FairyTaleCardAngle

That’s all for today.  Thanks for stopping by and joining me!!

SHERRY SIGNATURE


Project Supplies:


5 comments:

Yogi said...

beautiful as usual. Have a great day

Robyn said...

Beautiful- someday my prince will come!

Janice said...

Gorgeous, I love it.

Anne said...

WOWZA! This is stunning! So gorgeous!!!!!

Kittie said...

Sherry, this is positively stunning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...