Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The door was marked you/Love you forever/ Infinity Heart


 Hi Y'all, Robyn here with a pop up post from frigid Western NC! My thermometer said -4F this morning the coldest temp I have ever experience!


Lost of folks send me cards with birds on them, especially robins! and I enjoy re-purposing them with just a bit of alteration and Quietfire Creation.

Here I added a quote from our newest stamp set, stamped in VersaFine Sepia and thermal embossed clear, a bit of ribbon I found on my desk and a flower cut from some left over silk.

Little bird embellishment stuck itself on at the last minute!



This card is another 15 minute wonder. 
All I added was the Infinity heart and sentiment,same stamping and some gold leafing pen around the edges!
It will be a bit quiet around Quietfire while Suzanne is at CHA finding lots of wonderful new products and making friends for more blog hops with giveaways, so keep warm and come back often to find out all that is new and exciting!



6 comments:

Janice said...

Very nice job of re-purposing.
I like the second one best - understated is my favourite.

Quietfire said...

Oh Robyn! These are awesome! lol, love the robins! Great name!

Robyn said...

thanks for the kind words...birds of a feather!

Teresa said...

Very nice job on both of these... I love those birds that you added to them, very nice touch :)

Jutta said...

Both cards are lovely!

Froggietalks said...

Both cards are wonderful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...