Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Smile is the best Decoration...

I adore this new stamp and think the sentiment is so perfect to use for lots
of neat projects coming up for the holidays ahead.  I chose to use Teresa Collins
new Christmas papers and the silver prints were just what i was looking for. It is
the new "A Smile is the Best Decoration" stamp.  Isn't it gorgeous!


I made a simple backround for my card and then cut out a die from Spellbinders
called Decorative Labels 41 and 34 to layer for the front.  And i didn't have any
silver paper on hand so i inked up the fancy paper with Tsukineko Silver Shimmer 
Delicata ink and embossed it with silver powder to give it a really shiny metallic look.


I stamped my sentiment in black ink and embossed it with clear and then i used some of
the silver ink to soften the inside edges.  I used a pretty white satin ribbon to tie
around the card and i finished it with some silver metallic thread and bells.

I think i am going to do a few more of these to send out for Christmas this year.
They were really easy to make and i am very happy with how it came out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!!

Teresa

9 comments:

Diana Nguyen said...

Gorgeous and it looks stunning! I would not have guessed they were easy to make with all those layers and that gorgeous bow.

Felicia said...

Teresa, this card is absolutely beautiful! Just gorgeous! Blessings

Anne said...

What a luxurious and gorgeous card! I love the bells! It doesn't look easy to make!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Yogi said...

very pretty and delicate. have a great day

Francie in Montreal said...

So beautiful! Fragile & delicate.. Love it.

Jackie said...

I love how elegant this card is. What an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful card Theresa :)

Mickey Drake

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Stunning card! Beautiful sentiment as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...