It's Suzanne here for a rare weekend post! I'm so thrilled with the new dies that I can't stop creating with them. Have you seen our sneak peek video?
The designers really outdid themselves! And there is even more amazing things to come, so stay tuned!
Here is how I made this card:
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Winter Hat
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Snowflakes Embossing Folder
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Fitted Rectangles
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Stitched Rectangles
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Adhesive
Soft Finish Cardstock #100
American Crafts Smooth Cardstock: Lagoon, Kraft, White
Foam Tape Adhesive
Micro Glue Dots
- Diecut sequentially smaller rectangles, alternating Fitted and Stitched Rectangles in the colors shown.
- Emboss the white rectangle with the Snowflake embossing folder.
- Stack layers together by alternating double sided tape and foam tape adhesives as shown and adhere to card base.
- Diecut the hat overlay and Cozy from White and the solid hat from blue as well as the large pompom. Diecut an extra Cozy from blue.
- Assemble the hat as shown with Glue Dots and slightly offset the blue Cozy behind the white and adhere with Glue Dots.
- Apply Snow-Tex to pompom and allow to dry. Adhere the hat elements and Cozy using Glue Dots for the smaller pieces and foam tape adhesive for the hat.