Tuesday, August 23, 2016

"I don't tell you often enough...I love you" stair card

Hello Crafty Friends!  Kathy Jo here sharing in the week long celebration of Yvonne and Harrie's upcoming nuptials!  To celebrate this week of love, I created a side step card using the sentiments from the "I don't tell you often enough" stamp set:
I Don't Tell You Often Enough, Set of 5 - Mounted
I think any of those sentiments would work so well with our significant other and perhaps saying those things more often would result in more cuddles.  Win-win!  :)

Card instructions:

Step 1: Create side step card using black card stock.  (Quietfire has a sweet stair card electronic die file that would work well.)

Step 2: Cut pattern papers to size and adhere to card front.  Die cut heart and adhere.
Step 3: Stamp both sentiments on ivory card stock and cut to size.  Mount on patterned paper.
Step 4: Adhere flowers, fussy cut butterflies, bow and pearls as desired.

Products used:

Lots of love and best wishes to Yvonne and Harrie!  I hope your life together is better than you ever dreamed!  HUGS!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy, crafty day!

2 comments:

Yogi said...

this is really pretty Kathy Jo. Have a great day

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Thanks, Yogi! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...