I think any of those sentiments would work so well with our significant other and perhaps saying those things more often would result in more cuddles. Win-win! :)
Step 1: Create side step card using black card stock. (Quietfire has a sweet stair card electronic die file that would work well.)
Step 2: Cut pattern papers to size and adhere to card front. Die cut heart and adhere.
Step 3: Stamp both sentiments on ivory card stock and cut to size. Mount on patterned paper.
Step 4: Adhere flowers, fussy cut butterflies, bow and pearls as desired.
- "I don't tell you often enough" stamp set from Quietfire Design
- Graphic 45's Mon Amour patterned papers
- Black card stock
- Step/stair card electronic cutting file or die set or template
- Ranger Ink Jet black Archival Ink
- Heart dies- Spellbinders Lace Hearts S5-204
- Premade flowers
Lots of love and best wishes to Yvonne and Harrie! I hope your life together is better than you ever dreamed! HUGS!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy, crafty day!