We’re pretty excited over here at Quietfire Design. One of our own is being married this week! Congrats to Yvonne van de Grijp! Yvonne is marrying the love of her life, Harrie, in the Netherlands – in a windmill! on Wednesday. Pretty romantic if you ask me. She’s so excited!
This week we’re celebrating her happy event with a collection of well wishes! Yvonne makes the most gracefully elegant cards, so you can just imagine how beautiful her wedding will be.
Congratulations Yvonne and Harrie! Have a wonderful wedding day. We wish you all good things in your life together.
Here is how I made this card:
- Form a 7 x 5" tent fold card from white Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Die cut Cherish and the Fitted and Scalloped Ovals from Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Sponge Worn Lipstick Distress Ink around the edges of the Scalloped Oval and on Cherish, adding more colour near the bottom of the word.
- Adhere Cherish to the center of the Fitted Oval with Glue Dots. Adhere this to the Scalloped Oval with foam adhesive for dimension. Attach these layers to the card front with foam adhesive.
- Embellish with a messy bow.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Fitted Ovals - 4" oval
Stitched Ovals - 4.5" oval
Soft Finish Cardstock – 100# White
Distress Ink – Worn Lipstick
Ink Blending Tool
Glue Dots, Foam adhesive
Thanks for stopping in!