Thursday, August 18, 2016

Mr. and Mrs. Wedding card

I hope you're enjoying this week's showcase of Quietfire Design's new A Way with Words dies.  I'm sharing the new Mr. and Mrs. dies.  I kept it shiny and simple - it seems to be the trend nowadays.  I die-cut the rose outline from Elizabeth Craft Designs ten times out of shimmer paper to make my background which I then glued on with Tombow Multi Liquid glue.  I picked up some lovely paper that had was shimmery with some opaque lines running through. The silver rings were made with circle dies and the Mr. and Mrs. were also die cut with shimmer paper five times each.  I stacked them on top of each other.  

Diana Nguyen, Quietfire Design, Mr and Mrs, wedding, card, elizabeth craft designs

Each of the rectangle layers were matted with soft gray car stock.  The final card is 5 x 7 inches.

Diana Nguyen, Quietfire Design, Mr and Mrs, wedding, card, elizabeth craft designs









2 comments:

Yogi said...

lovely. have a great day

Robyn said...

elegant and visually stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...