Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Always and Forever - New Dies!

Hello, Connie Nichol here today with two shimmery cards featuring Always and Forever, two of the new dies released by Elizabeth Craft Designs and designed by Quietfire Design.  You can use them separately as I did here, or put them together with an ampersand or add hearts from the Calligraphic Elements 2 dies.


These were very simple to make but I love the way they turned out.  I started by dabbing Izink ink through an Elizabeth Craft Designs stencil to make the 'patterned' paper.  You could use any ink but I love the shimmer and the colour of the Izink pigment ink.

Then, I dry embossed Shimmer Sheetz with an embossing folder to give the sheetz some pattern and texture.  I used sheetz from the Sampler Packs - they were just the right size and gave me a huge variety of colours from which to choose.
The final step was to add the sentiments and ribbon.  The new Always and Forever dies are perfect for wedding, anniversary and Valentine's cards and layouts.  I added hearts from the new Calligraphic Elements 2 - this set also has a couple of ampersands perfect for using with Always & Forever.



Supplies Used:  Core'dinations cardstock, Elizabeth Craft Designs stencil, dies and shimmer sheetz, Big Shot die cutting machine, Clearsnap Izink ink, tulle from fabric store, Close to my Heart embossing folders, Beacon adhesive.





2 comments:

Jean said...

Gorgeous dies and inspiration!

Yogi said...

pretty have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...