Monday, August 22, 2016

Always and Forever

This week at Quietfire Design we are celebrating a marriage of one of our own team members.  Since we're spread out all over the globe, we're with her on-line all week.  Congratulations,  Yvonne van de Grijp!  We hope you have a wonderful day and an even better "happily ever after" always and forever.  (And we can't wait to see pictures!)

Yvonne has given us an idea of what her elegant and gorgeous wedding is going to be like so when I made this card, I kept the colors white and grey.  I die cut out the Always & Forever out of white shimmer card stock and grey card stock.  The hydrangeas and curvy leaves by Elizabeth Craft Designs were also cut out of the same shimmery card stock though I did add a touch of grey and green with my lightest Copic markers.  



The Always & Forever die cuts were glued together with a slight offset for a shadow effect and the hydrangeas were clumped together to look like wisteria.




Thank you so much for looking and I hope you join me in sending beautiful thoughts and wishes Yvonne's way!



Always - Metal Cutting Die   


Calligraphic Elements 2 - Metal Cutting Dies

Calligraphic Elements 2 metal cutting dies

Forever - Metal Cutting Die



4 comments:

Jean said...

So pretty!

Yogi said...

beautiful Diana. Have a great day

creatingincolors said...

What an amazing card!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Stunning card! WOW!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...