Monday, March 2, 2020

Even a Small Star


Hello Quietfire fans!  Betsy here to share with you this galaxy card
featuring:


I had watercolored the main panel quite some time ago.  Check on my blog for a
tutorial of this watercolored piece.  Link at the end of this post.
I cut the main panel to 3 1/4' x 4 1/2".  I covered an A2 size white top folding
card base with black glitter paper.  Next I heat embossed the sentiment
using the Gothic Black Modern Gilding Powders.


I centered the sentiment in the lightest part of the panel.  In the upper left corner
I lifted off paint using a small liner brush and water.  
I adhered the panel onto the base using very strong double sided tape.  I placed a
star embellishment over this area and my card was done!

Quietfire Products Used:


Other Products Used:
Hot Press Watercolor paper
Watercolor Paint
Start Sequin
Glitter paper
A2 size top folding white card base
Double sided tape

Make sure to check my blog for the watercolor tutorial:

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Quietfire Design, I do receive the products I use from them. All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...