Thursday, March 26, 2020

Sometimes, said Pooh


Hello Quietfire fans!  Betsy here on the blog today and hoping your day is going well!

Today's project has such a sweet sentiment!  It's called: 


I started my project by using the green hexagon paper and stamping
my sentiment with Modern Gilding Powders in Kells Gold.  As always I stamped the
sentiment with a hybrid ink to emboss with instead of regular embossing ink.  This
assures me I will get a good crisp image every time.  This panel measures 2 1/2" x 5 1/4" 
after it was embossed and cut down.


Next I made an A2 size top folding card with pink pearlized card stock.  On top of it I
layered my foiled heart paper that measured 4" x 5 1/4".


On top of the foiled heart paper I centered the embossed green panel.  I used some
narrow gold peel-offs along both edges to give some definition.  Then I fussy cut a
small foiled heart from the heart paper and adhered above my sentiment.
And that finished my card!  I love how simple it is!



Quietfire Products Used:



Other Products Used:

Ballet Pink Pearlized Card Stock
My Mind's Eye: Bliss Paper Pad
Love From Lizi: Gold Peel-offs

Please visit us on FaceBook!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Betsy


In my capacity as a design team member for Quietfire Design, I do receive the products I use from them. All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...