Monday, February 16, 2015

"Always Be My Friend" Pop Up Box

Hi All!  Kathy Jo here sharing a pop up box using two stamps from the oh-so-happy Quietfire Design stamp set Always Be My Friend:
Always Be My Friend, Set of 3 Stamps - Mounted
This is one of my favorite Quietfire stamp sets because the beautiful calligraphy and wonderful sentiments can make any project cheerful!  

The card details: Black card stock was used on the card base.  All of the patterned paper is Graphic 45's French Country 6x6 and 8x8 pads. There are a lot of details with the card so I hope you don't mind all of the photos!  Here is a close up of the front flap:
Isn't the stamp heartwarming?  

Here is the top of the card showing a garden scene:
Left card flap:
Right card flap:
The back contains the lovely "I love that you will always be my friend" stamped sentiment.
The ribbon is solid crinkled ribbon that was dyed using Distress Stains in Scattered Straw and a hint of Dried marigold.
Another view of the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I do hope that the card brought some sunshine and a smile to your day!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

8 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

EACH and EVERY panel is DELIGHTFUL - LOVE your card Kathy Jo!!!

Jean said...

wow!

D.Ann C said...

Gorgeous! I need to learn to do a pop-up box!! Was the canvas you stamped 'You are my Sunshine" on also in the G45 French Country pack? (It looks like canvas or is that an optical illusion?)

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Hi D.Ann! All of the paper was from the G45 pack.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving the comment! :)

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautifully made KJ love the garden scene you created

Kathy Eddy said...

This is just a fabulous card! Love all the wonderful details!

Yogi said...

very pretty. love all the little details. Have a great day

Jean Bullock said...

Oh, this is fabulous. I love it. The diorama you have created is fabulous. I pinned.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...