Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Weekly Cuts- Tangled Hearts, Be My Valentine, Heart Doily

Hi Y'all, Robyn here with the digital cuts of the week!
Not just for V-day!
All files available in Suzanne's Silhouette Store
 My fav this week is the tangled hearts!
Scattered on holiday tables- mobiles- holiday trees!
Bet you can't make just one!
Leave a comment with your suggestions.
 The pinwheel pizza  box stole my heart as well.
 No glue required!
On the mat.
(those tangled hearts are everywhere!)
On the mat.
The be my valentine heart border card- Print and Cut
On the mat.

It looks just like Suzanne came and hand lettered on your card
even with my crumby printer!
Just by changing the sentiment any of these files could be used everyday of the year to spread a little love around.
Right now all but the Pizza box are on sale for 75 cents!

You can hop over to Rainbow Weaves for some backstory.

Comments and Questions always welcomed!


6 comments:

Jean said...

Those tangled hearts are so cool!

Yogi said...

beautiful. You've been busy again. Have a great day

Art By Wanda said...

Wonderful!!!

Anne said...

I love both projects and even though I do not have the sophisticated cutting machine that you do, (scissors and pencil!) I have still gained inspiration! Bravo!

Robyn said...



some of the files have hand cuttable pdf.s putting in a order and asking Suzanne nicely can also help.LOL!

Robyn said...

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...