Monday, February 2, 2015

Always Be My Friend!

Good morning!  Sherry here with you today and I have a card to share using the Quietfire Design set, Always Be My Friend.



For this card, I decided to pull some old paper (MME, Lost & Found - Market Street) from my stash and use up some scraps that I had kept.  Each piece was distressed and then sewn to a larger sheet, which were all adhered to a base of cream.



The sentiment was stamped in Watering Can Archival, die cut with layering rectangles and mounted on a background of the same MME paper.   The frame behind the sentiment was die cut with Swirly Frame.  (All dies used are from Tonic Studios, new to the US and Canadian Markets)



The flowers are from Prima and are some left over from a bigger project I did during the holidays.



Thanks for stopping by and joining me today!

SHERRY SIGNATURE





Project Supplies:


5 comments:

Yogi said...

Very pretty. that's such a nice quote. Have a great day

KVencel said...

Wonderful quote very nicely framed by your design. Love the die you used. Just a hint of swirls, but it certainly frames the sentiment beautifully!

Shirley said...

I love the perfectly balanced design. Thank you.

Janet L. said...

Love it!!

Joni said...

Gorgeous card, Sherry. I love how you took leftovers and created such a pretty piece of art.. And as always, love the sentiment.
Joni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...