Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Weekly Cut- 15 Minute Wonders- Bunny, Tulip and Shamrock Doily Cards

Hi y'all, Robyn here with this weeks new files from 
If you want to make the card in 15minutes- don't get carried away with creativity! 
LOL!
I did change the size of the mats because, well, because I did!
The bunny is popped up with a dimensional glue dot.
 On the mat
On the mat.
Well, I got a little carried away!
I've been tidying and found some metallic cord, and a jar of green glitter texture paste.
The focal panel is popped up with fun foam.
 On the mat.

Are these screen shots helpful?
What would like to know about creating with Suzanne's digital files?

How are you using the files?
Please post on our FB page or leave a link in the comments.

Hop over to my blog and leave a comment and I'll send one of the cards to three random commenters!

Leave a comment and questions are always welcomed!

3 comments:

SuzieJ said...

I like the St Pattys card the best, nice touch with the metallic cord and glitter.

Yogi said...

very nice Robyn. Have a great day

Jutta said...

Thanks for the tutorial. Pretty cards, esp. like what you did with the cord and off cuts on the last card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...