Friday, February 6, 2015

A smile that you send out....

 

Hello everyone,

Yvonne here with a new card using the lovely Quietfire stamp "A smile that you send out".
I love this sentiment...doesn't it make you smile the moment you read it?... I do, every time I read it!
So...with a happy card also happy colors and thus chose a lovely brighter pink (p.s. also suitable for upcoming Valentine's Day!).


The card is really easy to make: it's all about stamping, die-cutting and layering using 3D foam squares.
And of course embellishments ;-)

For my card I used:
- Quietfire Design: A Smile that you sent out... (#5595)
- Black Archival ink and an acrylic stamp block
- Spellbinders: Majesty (S4-445), Labels 41 (S4-468), Grand Squares (LF-126)
- 3D foam squares white (Scrapbook Adhesives)
- cardstock: white and pink, pink patterned, and old book page
- self-adhesive pearls white
- Distress ink: Brushed Corderoy and ink blending tool
- mulberry flowers, leaves, glue

I hope you like my card and am looking forward to your (ever so appreciated)  comments!

Have a nice day!
Hugs,
Yvonne

9 comments:

Diana Nguyen said...

Gorgeous card, Yvonne! Beautiful framing and I love that scattering of pearls.

Jean said...

So pretty!

Yogi said...

very pretty, have a great day

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Very pretty Yvonne . I received my stamps from the blog hop and will be playing with them this weekend .

Anne said...

Wow this is gorgeous! The colour combination works so well giving it a very sumptuous feel! Superb! TFS!

nancy carroll said...

What an awesome color combo!

nancy carroll said...

What an awesome color combo!

Teresa said...

This is just beautiful... love the stamp of course and love the paper and flowers that you picked for it :)

grammyklitch said...

Oh my goodness what a beautiful work of art. Congratulations Yvonne and thanks for sharing this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...