Friday, February 6, 2015

A smile that you send out....

 

Hello everyone,

Yvonne here with a new card using the lovely Quietfire stamp "A smile that you send out".
I love this sentiment...doesn't it make you smile the moment you read it?... I do, every time I read it!
So...with a happy card also happy colors and thus chose a lovely brighter pink (p.s. also suitable for upcoming Valentine's Day!).


The card is really easy to make: it's all about stamping, die-cutting and layering using 3D foam squares.
And of course embellishments ;-)

For my card I used:
- Quietfire Design: A Smile that you sent out... (#5595)
- Black Archival ink and an acrylic stamp block
- Spellbinders: Majesty (S4-445), Labels 41 (S4-468), Grand Squares (LF-126)
- 3D foam squares white (Scrapbook Adhesives)
- cardstock: white and pink, pink patterned, and old book page
- self-adhesive pearls white
- Distress ink: Brushed Corderoy and ink blending tool
- mulberry flowers, leaves, glue

I hope you like my card and am looking forward to your (ever so appreciated)  comments!

Have a nice day!
Hugs,
Yvonne

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Yvonne! Beautiful framing and I love that scattering of pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Yvonne . I received my stamps from the blog hop and will be playing with them this weekend .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous! The colour combination works so well giving it a very sumptuous feel! Superb! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful... love the stamp of course and love the paper and flowers that you picked for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness what a beautiful work of art. Congratulations Yvonne and thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...