Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Silhouette Digital Die Cuts-Love Lantern, Thump and EKG Valentine Day Cards

Quietfire Design fans can be excited to to know that Suzanne designs new digital cutting files each week, found in the Silhouette Design Store.
Most are 99 cents and there is no waiting, just order and download directly to your 
Silhouette software.

I love this  valentine lantern- pun intended. 
It can be used with a battery votive or makes a fun box for small gifts
and chocolate!
Here is the file on the mat.
Just ungroup and go!
I add a jpg of the file for easy reference.

Suzanne has a video to show you how to pop these together.
This week there were two new cards.
Forgiveness on the photography- the power went out and they were taken without supplemental light!
On the mat, they came 5x7 and I resized the card to A2(4 1/4x5 1/2) and the elements fit perfectly

and 
On the mat


Inside 

Mixing hot pink and silver embossing powder got me a duo look.

a set of 8 stamps.








My fav file of the week
The box was left over from a Hop with Walnut Hollow.
It holds decks of cards or ATC's, so this sentiment said it for me!

On the Mat

Spread some love around, have some fun with these files and stamps and be sure to post your creations to our FaceBook page.
I love you to come visit me at
 for more tricks, tips, food, fun and backstory!

Comments and Questions Welcomed

4 comments:

Yogi said...

very Nice. You've been busy... Have a great day

KVencel said...

Oh my, these are wonderful digi cuts! My favorite is the Heart Thump. 😍
You are a very busy girl, Suzanne!

nancy carroll said...

Great cut files..

nancy carroll said...

Great cut files..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...