Monday, October 21, 2019

Falalalala



Hi, to all my crafting friends!

I have the pleasure to share this Christmas themed card with you using the brand new A Way With Words 2019 Calligraphic Christmas Falalalala dies by Suzanne Cannon. 

The card base is made out of white heavy cardstock. The background is made out of washi tape put on a sheet of white cardstock. 


To make the Falalala stand out more, I cut it twice. Once using black cardstock and once using white cardstock. 


I took the Falalalala from the black cut and glued it onto the washi tape decorated background. Then I took the inlets from the white cut and put that into the "wholes" of the black cut - like a puzzle.


Et voilá - now you have the finished card.

You can choose any colors and backgrounds and can mix and match just as your little heart desires.


 Have a happy crafting week!
Kora



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...