Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Peace on Earth


Hello, friends! It's Nancy here with you today!

I'm excited to share a card I created, using the brand new Peace on Earth die.
This lovely die is part of the wonderful 2019 Calligraphic Christmas Release.
It is such a pretty die!
It made me think of clouds, so I placed it in the sky above a Village.

Here's the card I made:


I began by forming a white cardstock card base.
I cut a piece of blue/white designer paper the same size as the card front.
I cut a piece of the Winter Village paper to fit the bottom portion of the card.
Next, I cut the die out of the top portion of the blue/white paper.
I also cut a second die, as well as some of the star shapes, out of white cardstock.


Then I adhered the blue/white piece to the front of the card base.
I adhered the white die-cut piece into the opening of the blue/white,
then adhered the blue/white die-cut piece in place on top of the white one.
Having the extra white die-cut under the blue/white one adds some nice dimension,
and pops the die up very nicely. 


 Next, I adhered the Winter Village piece to the bottom of the blue/white paper.
I also adhered the three white cardstock stars in place.
I covered the white stars, and the stars in the die-cut, with Stickles.


Finally, I added a ribbon bow to the top of the Winter Village piece.
Here's a final look at the finished card.


Quietfire Products Used:



Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - White Cardstock,
Pebbles - Home for the Holidays;
Stickles: Star Dust;
Ribbon: Celebrate It.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back soon to share more of this great New Release!

* * * * *

2 comments:

Coffee bean design team said...

So very beautiful!!! Awesome paper!!! ❤❤❤

Nancy said...

Thank you very much! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...