Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Kindness is Like Snow

Hello, everyone! It's Nancy here with a new card to share with you. 
This card features one of the great New Release Stamp Sets. 
It's called "Kindness is Like Snow", and it's such a beautiful quote!

Here's my card:


I've combined the beautiful quote with the Noel Snowflake Card Digital Cut File.
The cut file creates the lovely snowflake background, and provides the layered ovals.
I added some white cardstock behind the card front, to show off the cut snowflakes.


I stamped the quote onto the teal cardstock, using white ink.
After layering the teal oval onto the white oval, I used foam tape to adhere it to the card front.


Finally, I added a pretty shimmery ribbon bow!



Quietfire Design Products used:






Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Simon Says Stamp - White Ink;
Celebrate It! Ribbon.

* * * * *

Thank you for stopping in today!
I'll see you again soon!

Nancy :o)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...