Friday, October 25, 2019

Flourished Holly and Cheers ~ A Christmas Mug!

Quietfire Design 2019 Calligraphic Christmas Bundle of metal dies / Christmas Mug using vinyl


Hello Kim here again! Guess what today is? Two months until Christmas! I know I should be posting something spooky, but honestly only 2 more months!

I am usually not so organized with my Christmas to do list, so whenever I can get a head start on a few projects...I’m all in. This year I plan on making more of these fun festive mugs! They are quick, fun and look FAB...if I must say so myself!

The latest seasonal die release from Elizabeth Craft Designs & Quietfire Design is perfectly timed for all of your Christmas projects...and mine! 

Quietfire Design 2019 Calligraphic Christmas Bundle of metal dies


I was not sure how steel dies would work with vinyl as I have only ever cut vinyl with my Cricut Explore. I squealed when the dies cut like butter!

For my mugs, I used the new Cheers and Flourished Holly dies! They are perfect as a “team” on my Christmas mugs. I built the layers of the holly on a non-stick surface and then moved it as one piece onto the mug, leaving enough room for the “Cheers” sentiment. 

Quietfire Design 2019 Calligraphic Christmas Bundle of metal dies / Cheers Metal Dies

Quietfire Design 2019 Calligraphic Christmas Bundle of metal dies / Flourished Holly Metal Cutting Dies


Easy, peasy...DONE! I can see adding some hot chocolate and candy canes into the mug, fill it with candy or maybe a coffee gift card. A great gift for someone on your list and easy to make multiples!

Quietfire Design 2019 Calligraphic Christmas Bundle of metal dies / Christmas Mug using vinyl



We can’t wait to see how you put all the NEW RELEASES to work, be sure to share!

Supply List:

Craft Vinyl
Mugs

1 comment:

Dorothy Mutafopulos said...

Wow!!! Fantastic idea and it looks like you bought the mug that way. Thank for your inspirational idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...